Wednesday, August 01, 2012

BBA: My Boxer Shorts Has Made Me Famous – Keitta

One of the BBA house members -Keitta, may have been evicted from the Big Brother Stargame, but one thing that has remained in the hearts of all his fans across the world is his famous boxer shorts.

In his revelation to the press at the Holiday Inn on Friday, he spoke on how he went into the competition with just two pairs of boxer shorts (Banana Republic’s brand), thanks to Eazzy who did the packing, though not intentionally, he has actually garnered a lot of followership because of the boxer shorts.

Furthermore, Keitta explained, “what happened was that when I go to take my bath, I wash the one I wore previously and then change into a new one”. The next question in line is did he actually do this routine for over seventy days?


Source: Information Nigeria.org

Jeez! *Stifling Laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment