Thursday, July 12, 2012

Photos: The River State Fuel Tanker Accident

At least 90 people including women and children were burnt to death early today Thursday July 12th while scooping fuel from a fallen tanker at Okobe in Ahoada West Local Government Area of Rivers State. The fuel tanker crashed into some vehicles and fell, spilling its content but didn't immediately burst into flames. Unfortunately it exploded when residents of the area went to the scene to scoop fuel from the tanker. 

See graphic photos of the accident. *''Viewers discretion advised'' *




Sincerely, I feel our people needs serious safety awareness. And i've made up my mind to spearhead this campaign. I hope you will join me for the good of our land!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...not again in Nigeria. Continual loss of lives, may God help us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, I check your new stuff daily. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep up the good work!
    Feel free to visit my website : Http://Www.Sparsau24.De/Smartgirl-Gutschein/

    ReplyDelete